Encounter is our Wednesday night worship and praise service that focuses on exploring the many facets of God’s divinity. This service is tailored towards college students and uses mostly contemporary songs.
Themes for past years have been:
- What it means for God to be our Father and what it means for us to be holy or set apart for Him
- What it means to be the Body of Christ, spiritually loving and serving each other
- Various ways to worship our Father
- The foundation of our Christian faith
- What it means to be a Disciple of Christ
During each week’s Encounter there is an opportunity for those in attendance to contribute to our ongoing efforts to support a mission project. These projects have included funds for local school children on the free or reduced lunch program to have lunch during the summer, local food pantries, and we are currently supporting two children through Christian Relief Fund.